• Costumer service and programs management : Yann Lamy - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Technical contact : Gabriel Parès - email@example.com
Flyer OPEN 3D
In electronics, a 3D integrated component is a device in which at least 2 active layers have been vertically integrated in order to achieve a new component or a system.
Those layers could be homogeneous or heterogenous in term of component function, material, substrate sizes or technological node.
• 3D Integration technology for hybrid pixel detectors used in particle physics experiments
• Process and RF modelling of TSV last approach for 3D RF interposer - IITC 2011 / Dresden (D)
• A Silicon Platform With Through-Silicon Vias for Heterogeneous RF 3D Modules - EUMW 2011 / Manchester (UK)
• Reliability Study of 3D-WLP Through Silicon Via with Innovative Polymer Filling Integration - ECTC 2011 / Buena Vista lake (USA)
• Hermetic Wafer-Level Packaging development for RF MEMS switch - ESTC 2010 / Berlin (D)
• Process Solutions and Polymer Materials for 3D-WLP Through Silicon Via Filling - ECTC 2010 / Las Vegas (USA)
• Development and Characterisation of a 3D Technology Including TSV and Cu Pillars for High Frequency Applications - ECTC 2010 / Las Vegas (USA)
• Development and Characterisation of High Electrical Performances TSV for 3D Applications - EPTC 2009 / Singapore
• Low Cost Lithography Solution for Advanced Packaging and Application to Through Silicon Via Process - EPTC 2008 / Singapore
• Enabling Technologies for 3D integration: From Packaging Miniaturization to Advanced Stacked ICs - IEDM 2008 / San Francisco (USA)
• Through Silicon Vias Technology for CMOS Image Sensors Packaging - ECTC 2008 / Buena Vista lake (USA)